Saturday, November 20, 2010

Small spoons are just right next to yogurt.


"Excusez-moi, où sont les petites cuillères? Cucharas pequeñas? Excuse me, where are the small spoons?"

Frequently asked question in the morning in French, Spanish and English. And I just don't understand where the guests put their eyes on?
---

Things wasn't going smoothly recently, internship became boring and the weather sucks. Thing's been bothering me is that to extend my residence card is like a mission impossible because I'm dealing with french people. The plan b is to apply for a new student visa(which I'll have to pay another 55 euros again to get my new residence card instead of 30 to renew it) again back in Taiwan but it will take more than a month for the process which means I will not make in on time for the first semester.
And since I went to London last week, some views have been changed for me staying in Paris or going to London.

But then I was thinking that should I get a job and work for a year to save some money first?

I am 'bout to EXPLODE.

>>>
Photo taken in Green Park, next to Buckingham Palace.