Thursday, November 25, 2010

Please watch your personal belongings.


So it was last night on the way back home.
I was sitting in the metro right next to the door. I saw a girl talking with a boy then he left while the door's about to close. I sensed some bad things gonna happen, then I heard some man's shouting in some foreign language that I've never heard before. There, I saw a robbery right happened in front of my face. The boy was not well-skilled so he got caught and I did some help cuz I stretched my legs crossing the aisle, so he was stumbled by stepping on my suede leather shoes.

He was crying, and the girl that I think might be his sister was caught as well. At the moment I felt pity for both of them.

>>>
Photo taken at RER platform Charles de Gaulle - Étoile.