Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm in a bad mood.


Two Dutch in the kitchen, three Spanish sitting on the couch now, they're talking in their own language and they're driving me crazy.

---
Today I was pissed off again by black skin people today. I wanted to say to them that if you don't work, please don't stand on the way. Go home. No one's gonna give you a penny. But then I don't know how to say that in french so I ended up making no response to them(that means I hate you) and left.

No guests with common topic but a lot cute babies today. Their smiles really could make me happy.
---

Then after, the kitten I fed the other day came in our apt with my housemate. It was fearless and approached to everyone. Cute but I can felt that it needs its Mom.

>>>
Photo taken on La Seine.