Friday, November 26, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.


Met a guest when I'm off from work at the hotel lobby. He recognized me as I was serving around his table this morning. And since he's speaking English to me, I'm like "話夾子都開了" having a long conversation with him(and his daughter sitting in the baby cart). So we had a talk about traveling and he said he would like to come visit Taiwan some time. He's been to Thailand and Singapore and more like a person who's deeply into Asia and its culture. Also a reason why he loves Asia so much is that he's a diver coach, he travels and dives with his friends in those places and also makes money for the journey in the same time. Quite smart though. We said goodbye to each other at TGV Station but now I regretted that I didn't ask for his contact. So I hope I'll accidentally meet him somewhere in Taiwan next year.

Oh btw, he's half German and half Irish, and he married a French girl but they're living in Spain now. Imagine how many languages they can speak and how their daughters can become some competitive person in the future. In Chinese we say, "贏在起跑點之前".

---

Earlier this morning at 5h30. Alarm went off and I didn't even want to get out of my bed.
Well, but I did.
So that's how it changed a person's life and attitude when he/she has responsibility, which is like, to work. And it was not bad at all cuz I saw the first snow!

>>>
Photo taken in Jardin des Tuileries and outside of my apartment.