Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's warm, but Halloween has gone.

It was 14 degrees. It was windy but not as cold as last week. It was not chilled in the restaurant, or you can even say it was hot. It was the heat that I can felt in the air. It was the steam that I can even felt the sweat on the edge of my hair. It was my clothes sticked with my skin that gave me this uncomfortable feeling when I'm collecting the plates. Then it was all free when I took my uniform off. Fresh, being rescued.

And btw, I'm listening to Matchbox Twenty - Cold right now.

Oh, I also fixed a dinner for my housemate and myself with a Spanish eating schedule finished at 23h00. Yes, my housemate is a Spanish if you're wondering.

>>>
Photo taken on some random day wandering around new places in Paris. This corner made me feel like I'm not in Paris but in Milan, or at least some place southern.